1.25.2009

it's prime time!

small haul;;
yesterday was the first time I ever brought anything from sephora and when I was lookin' around I seen a whole lotta' interesting stuff, so the next time I go Im probably to spend like two hours to really look around ye'know, each section (brand). Well the thing that brought me to the sephora was their smashbox photo finish light primer that a friend of mines (which btw is a MUA)told me about. It's been said to be a really popular primer & everyone loves it! It's suppose to be really great for sensitive, acne'prone, oily skin and makes your pores minimize giving your face a smooth velvety texture & NO OIL'SLICKS! which means NO MAKE'UP SLIDING OFF YOUR FACE & NO T'ZONES, now that sounds like heaven to me (: So I looked into it & decided to buy & try it. it was $37, which was kind of pricey but ohwells, but I joined the sephora's beauty insider club so that when my purchases total up to $100 or more i will be entitled to makeup samples. Now, that's absolutely great to hear! But anyways, got home & tried it, instantly feel a difference, hours later i seen a difference. so far so good, it seems to do the job but the real test is the makeup application after primer application. but Im pretty sure it won't let me down! byebye old primer(nameless*) & hello new smashbox photo finish light primer! & thnks geri for the help (:

No comments:

Post a Comment